Upcoming AgriStability Deadlines
Note: If a deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or statutory holiday, you have until the next business day to meet that deadline.
2017 AgriStability Deadlines
2017 AgriStability Enrolment Deadline
- April 30, 2017:This deadline has passed.
2017 AgriStability Interim Payment Application Deadline
- March 31, 2018: 2017 Interim Payment Application deadline. This deadline has passed.
2017 AgriStability/AgriInvest Harmonized Form without penalty
- September 30, 2018: Deadline to submit the 2017 AgriStability/AgriInvest Harmonized Form without penalty.
2017 AgriStability/AgriInvest Harmonized Form with penalty
- December 31, 2018: Deadline to submit the 2017 AgriStability/AgriInvest Harmonized Form with penalty.
2018 AgriStability Deadlines
2018 AgriStability Enrolment Deadline
- April 30, 2018
- Deadline for new participants to request a New Participant Package for 2018.
- Enrolment Notice deadline to indicate you do not want to participate for the program year or 30 days from the date on your 2018 Enrolment Notice, whichever is later.
- Deadline to pay your 2018 fee without a penalty or 30 days from the date on your 2017 Enrolment Notice, whichever is later.
- Fees paid after this date will have a 20% penalty added. If you do not submit your fee by December 31, 2018 or 60 days from the date on your 2018 Enrolment Notice (whichever is later), you will not be eligible for 2018 benefits and you will owe the fee, the Administrative Cost Share, and any late penalties.
AgriStability is delivered in Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador and Yukon by the federal government. The information on this website refers to deadlines and other delivery details for these provinces only.
If you are in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, or Prince Edward Island, AgriStability is delivered provincially. Please visit your respective provincial administration using the links above.Note de bas de page 1
- Date modified: