Acts and regulations
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) is responsible for a number of Acts passed by the Parliament of Canada that are related to agriculture and food in Canada.
What are we doing?
As a department, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada is responsible for the following:
- List of acts
- List of regulations
- Forward regulatory plan
- Interpretation policy
- Frequently asked questions about regulations
- Administrative burden baseline: update 2017
- Departmental actions to respond to the Red Tape Reduction Commission’s Recommendations Report
All of the government's Acts and Regulations can be found on the Justice Laws website.
For more information
- Government-wide forward regulatory plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: